Tickets are available for purchase online or at our box office
Out of an abundance of caution, to protect everyone, MASKS ARE REQUIRED to be worn by all audience members while indoors until further notice. Refreshments will be served outdoors during Intermission. All cast members and staff are fully vaccinated and the ventilation system has been upgraded with UV air sanitizers throughout the building.
We have been experiencing errors with our ticketing system. If you purchase tickets and do not get a confirmation email, please contact the box office at 732.449.4530 or email@example.com. We are working on resolving the issue!
- Enjoy music for Brass and Percussion that takes us from Ragtime, New Orleans Jazz, Blues and Swing music to music from Broadway and beyond. This concert features music by composers C.W. Handy, George Gershwin, Duke Ellington, Scott Joplin, Louis Armstrong, and Leonard Bernstein. Ticket price: $40
- Serge Prokofiev’s famous story, Peter and the Wolf, is known and loved by all. Join us as we take a trip around the world with additional music by Claude Debussy, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Scott Joplin, Valerie Coleman, and Zequinha de Abreu. This concert is great for people of all ages. $40
- Mozart’s and Beethoven’s string music is iconic! Hear favorites performed by the Garden State Philharmonic String Quartet along with a world premiere piece by GSP Composer in Residence, Ben Goldberg, a Toms River, NJ native. Ticket Price: $40
- GSP Principal Flute, Allison Kiger and Guitarist, Oren Fader present a wonderful program of exciting pieces for Flute and Guitar as they explore music from countries in North and South America. Ticket Price: $40
- Enjoy wines from around the world paired with food tastings from local restaurants all showcased in a curated experience on the front lawn of the Spring Lake Community House. This session also includes a monogrammed wine glass and tote. 1-4 PM.
Subscription price is available only to the season shows.